JALEN VASQUEZ | BASEBALL
Here’s your opportunity to get closer to South Carolina student-athlete Jalen Vasquez through Garnet Trust Connect.
When you become a Garnet Trust member using Jalen’s affiliate button (see below), he earns a commission based on the price of your subscription. Plus, Garnet Trust uses funding from our members to create a wide variety of NIL opportunities for Jalen and other South Carolina players.
* Athlete may earn an affiliate commission based on your Garnet Trust membership purchase.
FOLLOW JALEN ON SOCIAL
Jalen Vasquez bio from GamecocksOnline.com:
- SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll (2021)
- Played in seven games for the Gamecocks with a start against Davidson on March 17
- Made his debut on Feb. 19 vs. Dayton
- Walked in the Davidson game
- Had three assists at second base in the win at Winthrop (March 2)
- Attended Fort Dorchester High School in North Charleston, S.C., where he helped the Patriots to a region championship and a berth in the district championship game in 2019
- SC Baseball Coaches 5A First Team All-State (2019)
- Hit .341 with 30 runs scored, 12 RBI and 22 walks for Fort Dorchester as a junior in 2019
- On the mound, was 4-3 with a 2.89 ERA and 51 strikeouts in 46 innings pitched in 2019
- Was the top-ranked shortstop and ninth-ranked player in the state of South Carolina for the class of 2020 by Perfect Game
- Perfect Game Preseason All-Atlantic Region first team (2020)
- Perfect Game Preseason Underclass high honorable mention (2019)
- Palmetto Games Most Outstanding Player Player (2019)
- No. 306 on Baseball America’s Top 500 Players for the 2020 MLB Draft
- Played summer baseball for Canes National 16U
- Born on January 18, 2002
- Son of Camilo and Tonia Vasquez
- Major is sport and entertainment management